Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand – and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners’ milk. So join us as a Production Associate.
We’re looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we’re working to be the world’s best – to Be Foremost – we’ll bring out the best in you.
About This Opportunity
JOB TITLE: Production Associate
POSITION TYPE: Full time
STARTING PAY RATE: $24.22/hour plus $1.25 overnight shift premium
Double pay for any unscheduled work
Time and a half for any overtime
Time and a half for all work performed on a Sunday
Work Schedule: 1pm-9pm or 9pm-5am on a weekly rotating schedule
Weekends and holidays scheduled on a rotating basis.
Join Our Clayton Team Today!
Our Facility is located at 100 Main St N, Clayton, WI 54004
Belong to a company who values their employees. Join Foremost Farms as a Production Associate at our Clayton, Wisconsin location and play an integral part of Bringing Dairy to Life!
Because you and your family matter, Foremost Farms offers excellent benefits. Our comprehensive medical plan includes health, vision, dental, and prescription insurance. We offer single and family plans at affordable monthly premiums. Our plan also offers some of the lowest annual deductibles in the market at $250 single and $500 family.
We also offer
- Competitive wages – starting pay of $24.22 an hour.
- Premium paid for hours worked between 5 pm – 5 am
- 401K plan with deferral up to 50% of wage
- Paid time off
- 8 paid holidays per calendar year
- Time and one half for hours worked over 40 in a week
- Double pay for all work performed on a Sunday
- Flexible spending account – for medical and childcare expenses
- On-the-job training
- Life and short-term disability insurance
- Advancement opportunities
Who you are
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are able to read and comprehend the English language
- You are able to lift up to 50 pounds
- You are able to stand for extended periods of time
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You enjoy being part of a team
- You have an interest in equipment and how it works
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new skills
- You are a night owl and can work either 2nd or 3rd shift
- You are able to work weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule
What you will own
- You will be responsible to produce a safe, quality product
- You will troubleshoot production issues and escalate them to appropriate team members
- You will be trained on HACCP, GMP’s, safety, manufacturing processes, and loss control programs and use that knowledge to perform your work duties
- Safety is your number one value and you ensure your personal safety and the safety of your team members
Who we are
Foremost Farms is a dairy business with cooperative ownership. At Foremost Farms we bring dairy to life by making wholesome dairy products for the world’s most trusted brands. We process milk solids into dairy ingredient solutions for functional nutrition, 100% all-natural premium Wisconsin cheeses, sweet cream butter, whey and milk protein, and quality bulk fluid milk straight from the dairy farm families who own Foremost Farms.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
At Foremost Farms USA, we believe that employee diversity brings strength to our organization. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Successful completion of pre-employment screening is required, which could include a drug test, background check, and other verifications or assessments to be sure you will be able to succeed in your position.
Are you ready to Be Foremost?